MISSION, VISION & GOAL
Together We Achieve at KEA…
Our beliefs:: Our mission, values and behavioral expectations are embodied in the sense of togetherness. All staff and children, parents and visitors are expected to behave in a manner that is safe, respectful, honest, responsible and courteous. KEA provides a safe learning-focused environment in which all children are encouraged to become confident independent learners and dexterous enough to take advantage of the opportunities available. Our aim is for every child to be challenged to reach his or her full potential. We give the care and attention one would expect from a school whilst also providing the wide variety of educational experiences normally associated with that of a larger international school.
At KEA we believe that “future flourishes here…”
To be a provider of befitting future-focused qualitative education, Values, Respect, Excellence, Commitment, We believe that encouraging students to do their best and strive for personal excellence enables them to take ownership of, and develop skills for, lifelong learning. We achieve this by….
- Enhancing congenial relationships with families and KEA as a whanau aims at developing individual and collaborative pathways for learning
- Providing a welcoming and safe environment which sparks creativity and innovation
- Promoting individual and cultural identity, recognizing the diverse nature of our community
- Fostering excellence in Mathematics and Literacy, while providing a balanced range of educational opportunities
Kaziranga English Academy is committed to providing quality education for the all-round development of its students, which would foster not only individual growth, but also awaken a keen desire in them, to make a positive contribution to society and the country at large. The school upholds that an integrated personality is formed only when there is proper intellectual, moral, physical and last but not the least, aesthetic development. An invigorating and competitive atmosphere, adequate exposure and sound guidance by a dedicated faculty is provided in the school for the all-round development of the students. Here we acknowledge the important role a teacher plays in a pupil’s life and hence our faculty tries to maintain a healthy relation with the students so that they enjoy this journey in life. Several competitions are being held from time to time so that the students get a break from academics and also that their skills get polished.
- The principal has a clear vision for the school and provides strong professional leadership that empowers staff and is focused on raising achievement for all children. The leadership team has been reviewed and restructured to facilitate a more distributive model.
- There are clear roles and responsibilities that use leaders’ strengths and knowledge to provide a strong, purposeful strategic direction with a focus on improving student achievement.
- Teachers are dedicated to using achievement information to identify the needs and strengths of children especially those whose learning requires acceleration. They establish positive, caring relationships with children and their family, and support them in their learning and wellbeing.
- Children learn in rich and stimulating learning environments in which their work is acknowledged and celebrated.
- Strengthening home-school bonding and supporting children’s holistic development. Teachers, parents and board of directors regularly measure the success of teaching and learning, resourcing and school goals. The result is a forward looking school community with sustainable goals for the future.