FOR THE DIFFERENTLY ABLED CANDIDATES
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION
1. Admissions are made on the basis of an Entrance Test/ personal interaction of the
student and the parents with the Principal. The decision of the Principal in this regard
2. The Medical Form has to be filled in with correct information. Any health problem of
the child must be clearly mentioned and personally communicated to the Principal
while admitting the ward. They are requested not to hide any health issue as it may
cause serious inconveniences afterwards. In such cases, the school authority shall
not be responsible under any circumstances.
CHECK LIST OF REQUISITE DOCUMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. Birth Certificate; Caste Certificate of the applicant.
2. Transfer Certificate from the school last studied (Original)
3. Character Certificate (Original)
4. Registration Card of Class IX (Photocopy)
5. Board Admit Card of Matriculation (Photocopy)
6. Board Marksheet of Class X (Photocopy)
7. Board Pass Certificate of Class X (Photocopy)
8. Migration Certificate (Original)
9. Progress Report of last three years (Photocopy)
10. Medical history & fitness Certificate issued with the admission form.
11. Aadhaar Card; Pan Card; Running bank A/C; Passport of the applicant.
12. Voter ID; Driving License; Aadhaar Card; Passport; Running Bank A/C; Certificate from Local Authority,Pan Card of Parents/Legal guardian.
13. Any other document or ID proof of Local guardian.
14. Legal document of Divorce. (if applicable)
15. Death certificate of mother/father (in case of deceased)
16. Affidavit & undertaking of legal guardian (if applicable)
17. Affidavit for change of name or date of birth etc. (if applicable)